KDHS GRADUATE NURSE PROGRAM
- The Graduate Nurse Program is designed to assist and support the Graduate Nurse transition from student to Registered Nurse, and to provide consolidation of knowledge and skills whilst delivering holistic care.
- The program runs for 52-week commencing February 1st 2021
- Two Streams are offerd. The General Stream has 3 positions at 0.8 EFT (8 days per fortnight), and the Aged Care Stream has 1 position at 0.8 EFT (8 days per fortnight)
- Rotations for the General Stream are offered in Acute, Perioperative Service, District Nursing Service and Aged Care.
- Rotations for the Aged Care Stream are offered in Aged Care, Acute and District Nursing Services.
- Comprehensive Orientation & Onboarding Program
- Access to eLearning programs
- Accommodation available on site
- Access to the multidisciplinary team, including clinical and non-clinical staff
- 5-day access to Clinical Nurse Educator and Clinical Support Nurses
- Dedicated Graduate Nurse Coordinator
- Ongoing Training & Development, with access to up to 8 paid study days per year
- Free car parking and morning & afternoon tea
- Social Club
- Register with Post Graduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) Allocation and Placement Service (APS) from Monday July 13th – Monday August 3rd
- Complete application to KDHS by Wednesday August 5th
- PMCV closing dates for change of preferences – Friday September 25th
- PMCV match results available via email and login on Monday October 19th
- Register with Post Graduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) Allocation and Placement Service (APS) – https://allocations.pmcv.com.au/
- List Kyabram District Health Service Graduate Nurse Program as a preference – specify Aged Care or General Stream.
- Nominate 2 Clinical Placement referees. Provide name, position, email and phone contact details of each referee.
- Submit application directly to the Kyabram District Health Service Health Current vacancies - Kyabram District Health Services
- Address the Selection Criteria during the Application Process.
- Cover Letter including response to Key Selection Criteria
- Resume – please include a list of dates and organisations where placements have been undertaken during Undergraduate studies.
- Academic Transcript to date.
- Two Clinical Placement Reports, specifically the Interim & Final Assessments.