- 2.00pm-3.00pm daily
- Visit can be for up to one hour
- Maximum of one visitors allowed per day
- 2.00pm- 3.00pm daily
- Visits can be for up to 30 minutes
- One visitor at per resident per day
- Vistitors must be over the age of 16 years
All people attending outpatient appointments and visiting patients at KDHS will now be required to wear a face mask. Single use masks will be provided upon entry to those who don’t have their own mask. They must be worn for the entire visit and disposed of on exiting the building. This will also apply to our Tongala and Stanhope sites.
All people, including staff, continue to be temperature tested and screened on entering the building.
Do NOT visit if you:
- Have tested positive for coronavirus or are awaiting test results
- Have returned to Australia from overseas in the last 14 days
- Had known contact with someone who has coronavirus
- Have a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees or symptoms of respiratory infection such as:
-Breathing difficulties such as breathlessness
- Sore throat
- Fatigue or tiredness
All Visitors MUST:
- Have their temperature tested on entry to the health service
- Wash their hands with soap or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser on entry to the service, entering and exiting patients or residents room and after holdingrailings etc.
- Stay in the patient's/resident's room at all times and limit movement around the building
- Limit the number of personal items you bring to the health service
- Leave the health service when their visit is over
- Practice social distancing at all times
Please Note: Longer visiting hours will be considered for special circumstances and require approval by the Nurse Unit Manager or Nurse in charge.