Any problem is usually best solved at the point of service.  If this is not possible we ask that you advise us in writing of the issue by using the form below or completing our Feedback Brochure


What happens to the feedback provided?

Once you have completed the form it will be sent to the Quality department. From there your feedback with be sent to the relevant manager to review.

What if I am not satisfied with the outcome?

If you are not satisfied with our service please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.

If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC).  The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria.  Their service is free, confidential and impartial.  To lodge a complaint with the HCC:

Fill out a complaint form online at Health Complaints Commission website or
Phone: 1300 582 113, between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.

Office of the Public Advocate: (03) 9603 9500
Victorian Equal Opportunity: 1300 891 848
Aged Care Complaints Scheme: 1800 550 552
Residential Care Rights: 1800 550 552

Your Feedback. Your Say.

All feedback is confidential and is taken as an opportunity for improvement.
Remember, we won’t know if you don’t tell us!