Acute Ward and Sheridan
We thank the community for your continued support and assistance in keeping us all safe.
- All visitors to the health service are required to undertake COVID 19 screening prior to every visit
- All visitors must provide their name, contact details and who they are visiting, on every visit
- Wear a face mask at all times if over 12 years of age
- Keep 1.5 metres apart at all times, even whilst wearing a mask
- Limit of two people visiting in a patient bedroom at any one time (with exceptions for end of life care)
- Larger group numbers can utilise outdoor spaces or courtyards
- Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon entry to the hospital, entering & leaving a patient room, after using lifts or handrails
- Limit movement around the health service where possible
COVID-19 Testing Clinic
The KDHS walk up COVID-19 testing clinic is open from 2:00pm-3:00pm Monday to Friday.