Acute Ward and Sheridan
Acute Ward- No visitors allowed except for end of life visits and compassionate care. These special circumstances are at the discretion of the nurse in charge.
Sheridan- Visiting hours are from 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Up to 5 visitors at any one time per resident
- Face masks are to be worn at all times
- Visitors who have been recently exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case, awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test, displaying COVID-19 symptoms or required to isolate or quarantine will not be able to enter care facilities.
- There is no daily limit on the number of visitors for end of life care visits.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated. Where visitors are not fully vaccinated, all visits should occur either outdoors or else in the resident’s own room.
You can now preregister before coming to be tested at the Kyabram COVID-19 Testing Clinic. Click on the link below to register https://testtracker.covid19.dhhs.vic.gov.au/citizen-prefill. You will then receive a URN which you should provide to staff at the testing site.
We encourage the community who are eligible to receive their first or second dose of the vaccines to book their appointment by calling the Coronavirus Hotline: 1800 675 398 or online https://portal.cvms.vic.gov.au/
Free transport is available to and from the clinic for those eligible. Please call Kyabram Taxi Service on 5853 2275