Acute Ward and Sheridan
Up to two people may visit for a maximum of one hour each day
Sheridan Aged Care
One visitor at any one time for a maximum of two hours.
Longer visiting hours will be considered for special circumstances and require approval by the Nurse Unit Manager or Nurse in charge.
All visitors must follow the screening criteria and temperature testing on arrival, wear a facemask and practice good hand hygiene and social distancing.
We thank the community for your continued support and assistance in keeping us all safe.
- All visitors to the health service are required to undertake COVID 19 screening prior to every visit
- All visitors must provide their name, contact details and who they are visiting, on every visit
- Wear a face mask at all times if over 12 years of age
- Keep 1.5 metres apart at all times, even whilst wearing a mask
- Limit of two people visiting in a patient bedroom at any one time (with exceptions for end of life care)
- Larger group numbers can utilise outdoor spaces or courtyards
- Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon entry to the hospital, entering & leaving a patient room, after using lifts or handrails
- Limit movement around the health service where possible
COVID-19 Testing Clinic
As of Monday 7th December KDHS COVID testing clinic will operate as a walk in clinic between 2.00pm-3.00pm Monday to Friday enter via gate next to Renal Dialysis. Appointments not necessary.