Kyabram District Health Service welcomes visitors and carers to our facility and encourages you to approach our staff with any questions or concerns that you may have.
We also invite all patients and visitors to provide us with feedback on their experience with the service.
The main hospital reception is attended Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm Tel: 03 5857 0200
Due to COVID-19 visiting hours have changed
- 1.30pm - 3.30pm daily
- Visit can be for up to two hours
- Maximum of one visitor allowed per day
Sheridan Aged Care
- 1.30pm - 3.30pm daly
- Maximun of one visitor allowed per day
- Visitors must be over the age of 16 years
Operating Hours, Monday-Friday (except public holidays)
Community & Allied Health – 8.30am – 4.30pm
Consulting Rooms – 8.00am – 4.30pm
X-Ray – 8.30am – 5.00pm
Pathology – 8.00am – 5.00pm
Patient / Visitor Car Parking
Free car parking is located on site at the health service:
- Main carpark entry off Fenaughty Street
- Carpark entry off Mitchell Street
There is a café on site that sells coffee, cake and healthy choice lunches as well as gifts and a variety of items catering for patient and visitor needs.
The café is open
- Monday to Thursday – 8:00am to 2:30pm
- Friday – 8:00am to 2:00 pm
Please observe all no smoking, safety and mobile phone signage. Please note that smoking is strictly prohibited in all KDHS buildings and grounds.
After Hours Access
To contact the wards after hours please phone 03 5857 0200.