Kyabram District Health Service welcomes visitors and carers to our facility and encourages you to approach our staff with any questions or concerns that you may have.
We also invite all patients and visitors to provide us with feedback on their experience with the service.
The main hospital reception is attended Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm Tel: 03 5857 0200
As of 1 January 2021, the Victorian Chief Health Officer’s has change visitor restrictions to hospital and aged care facilities. This means that the number, length or purpose of visiting has been reduced. COVID Safe practices still apply.
Visiting hours will be from 8am– 5pm ( Monday – Friday )
Visiting hours will be 8.30am-4pm ( Saturday – Sunday)
Up to two people may visit for a maximum of one hour each day
Sheridan Aged Care
One visitor at any one time for a maximum of two hours.
Longer visiting hours will be considered for special circumstances and require approval by the Nurse Unit Manager or Nurse in charge.
All visitors must follow the screening criteria and temperature testing on arrival, wear a facemask and practice good hand hygiene and social distancing.
We thank the community for your continued support and assistance in keeping us all safe.
- All visitors to the health service are required to undertake COVID 19 screening prior to every visit
- All visitors must provide their name, contact details and who they are visiting, on every visit
- Wear a face mask at all times if over 12 years of age
- Keep 1.5 metres apart at all times, even whilst wearing a mask
- Limit of two people visiting in a patient bedroom at any one time (with exceptions for end of life care)
- Larger group numbers can utilise outdoor spaces or courtyards
- Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon entry to the hospital, entering & leaving a patient room, after using lifts or handrails
- Limit movement around the health service where possible
Operating Hours, Monday-Friday (except public holidays)
Community & Allied Health – 8.30am – 4.30pm
Consulting Rooms – 8.00am – 4.30pm
X-Ray – 8.30am – 5.00pm
Pathology – 8.00am – 5.00pm
Patient / Visitor Car Parking
Free car parking is located on site at the health service:
- Main carpark entry off Fenaughty Street
- Carpark entry off Mitchell Street
There is a café on site that sells coffee, cake and healthy choice lunches as well as gifts and a variety of items catering for patient and visitor needs.
The café is open
- Monday to Thursday – 8:00am to 2:30pm
- Friday – 8:00am to 2:00 pm
Please observe all no smoking, safety and mobile phone signage. Please note that smoking is strictly prohibited in all KDHS buildings and grounds.
After Hours Access
To contact the wards after hours please phone 03 5857 0200.