Kyabram District Health Service welcomes visitors and carers to our facility and encourages you to approach our staff with any questions or concerns that you may have.
We also invite all patients and visitors to provide us with feedback on their experience with the service.
The main hospital reception is attended Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm Tel: 03 5857 0200
Acute Ward and Sheridan
Acute Ward- No visitors allowed except for end of life visits and compassionate care. These special circumstances are at the discretion of the nurse in charge.
Sheridan- Visiting hours are from 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Up to 5 visitors at any one time per resident
- Face masks are to be worn at all times
- Visitors who have been recently exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case, awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test, displaying COVID-19 symptoms or required to isolate or quarantine will not be able to enter care facilities.
- There is no daily limit on the number of visitors for end of life care visits.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated. Where visitors are not fully vaccinated, all visits should occur either outdoors or else in the resident’s own room.
Operating Hours, Monday-Friday (except public holidays)
Community & Allied Health – 8.30am – 4.30pm
Consulting Rooms – 8.00am – 4.30pm
X-Ray – 8.30am – 5.00pm
Pathology – 8.00am – 5.00pm
Patient / Visitor Car Parking
Free car parking is located on-site at the health service:
- Main carpark entry off Fenaughty Street
- Carpark entry off Mitchell Street
There is a café on site that sells coffee, cake and healthy choice lunches as well as gifts and a variety of items catering for patient and visitor needs.
The café is open
- Monday to Thursday – 8:00am to 2:30pm
- Friday – 8:00am to 2:00 pm
Please observe all no smoking, safety and mobile phone signage. Please note that smoking is strictly prohibited in all KDHS buildings and grounds.
After Hours Access
To contact the wards after hours please phone 03 5857 0200.