Applying for a position at KDHS
- Click on ‘Current Vacancies’. You will be directed to an external website www.careers.vic.gov.au which lists all of our current internal and external advertised positions. Please note that external applicants will not be considered for any internal positions advertised.
- Before you can apply for a position you will need to register with the careers.vic.gov.au website by following the prompts. Once you have registered you will be able to apply for any position.
- Please ensure that you complete all fields in the online application and questionnaire if available. Attach your current resume and covering letter, and complete the Key Selection Criteria.
- Please open the pre-existing injury-disease disclosure form and save to your drive. You will need to complete and attach this to your application when attaching your documentation to support your application.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email to confirm receipt of your application.
Having trouble applying? Please contact Careers Vic on 1300 366 356
Please call the People and Culture team for any further questions 58570320 or 58570278.
All application must be received through the website. Any applications received via email will not be accepted.
*All internal positions are now advertised through the website and must be applied as per instructions above.